ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Training | February 26 – March 1, 2020 | Lagos, Nigeria
Those who are already practicing Black Belts seeking to refresh their knowledge of the topics/subtopics in the Black Belt Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the CSSBB exam.
Prepare for ASQ’s Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certification exam by reviewing and refreshing your current understanding of the topics and subtopics in Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge in this five-day, instructor-led classroom course. The course reinforces concepts through instructor facilitation, group discussions, and exercises. You’ll get exam-taking tips and answer practice questions similar to the ones that appear on the exam. The course has nine modules based on the nine areas from ASQ’s Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge:
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Team Management
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
- Review the content covered by the nine sections in the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CSSBB BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam
This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CSSBB BoK. Prior knowledge of Six Sigma and statistics is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CSSBB exam.
Who Should Attend:
The CSSBB certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CSSBB certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.