Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor training enables you to effectively lead a laboratory towards the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation by enhancing your understanding of the laboratory’s quality, administrative and technical operations. This training course will equip you with the necessary skills and expertise to plan and lead an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation assessment.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the assessment techniques and become competent to assess the compliance of laboratories with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
After mastering the necessary concepts related to the requirements of this standard, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Assessor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities to assess the competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories to provide reliable results based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to perform and lead an accreditation assessment of testing and calibration laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation assessment
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a testing, sampling and/or calibration laboratory accreditation assessment
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Understand the operations of testing and calibration laboratories based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the assessor’s role in planning, leading, and following-up on assessments and accreditation
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the accreditation assessment of testing and calibration laboratories
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practice tests are similar to the Final Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 and comprehensive knowledge of assessment principles and techniques.