ASQ Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence | February 26 – March 1, 2020 | Lagos, Nigeria
Anyone preparing to take the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
This five-day Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence certification preparation course is presented in a way that reinforces current knowledge, re-introduces applications that may not be used every day, explains the rationale for use, and highlights both multiple-choice and constructed response sample questions.
This course is a refresher and, due to time limitations, is not intended to cover all the components of the Body of Knowledge in great depth. Taking this course does not constitute, nor imply, the successful passing of the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
- Practice test testing skills
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination
- Refine your writing skills in preparation for the ‘constructed response’ section of the examination
- Overview of Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
- BoK: Organizational Leadership
- Bok: Teams
- BoK: Strategy Development and Deployment
- Suggestions for More Effective Test-taking
- BoK: Problem Solving Tools
- BoK: Process Management
- BoK: Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Gurus Exercise
- BoK: Customer-Focused Organizations
- BoK: Supplier Performance
- BoK: Training and Development
- BoK: Principles of Management
- BoK: Communications
- BoK: Projects
- BoK: Quality System and Quality Models
- Case study
- Summary – Preparing for Exam
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.